We’d love to work with you!
The Friends is in search of a
Short Term Arts Program Evaluator.
The Friends seeks a short term arts program evaluation contractor for the 2018 Moving Words: Writers Across Minnesota project. The Friends, as the Minnesota Center for the Book, is engaged in a seven-month arts tour with 13 locations around the state. Moving Words is an opportunity for writers and readers to explore various themes together: the impact of literature in their lives, their connection as fellow Minnesotans, and the lens through which we read.
This temporary role will involve working with programming staff to create evaluation tools, such as comment cards, surveys, and interviews, to gather quantitative and qualitative data from those participating in our tour program. It will also involve creating a professional report of evaluation findings to be shared with The Friends staff, board, and grant funders so that we may improve our reach and think strategically about how to better deliver our programming.
- Creating and implementing surveys and other means of evaluating program tour outcomes
- Reporting findings in an accessible and well-made report
- At least two years of experience in program evaluation, quantitative & qualitative data analysis
- Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Time-management, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
Summer 2018 – creation of evaluation tools; January 2019 – all materials, evaluations completed; March 2019 – deadline for final report
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume with specific program evaluation experience to Alayne Hopkins, Director of Programming, [email protected].